La Garde Gauchère de Grèce  Index du Forum

La Garde Gauchère de Grèce  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

During Kansas shootaround o

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Garde Gauchère de Grèce Index du Forum -> Bâtiment principal -> Annonces & projets
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: During Kansas shootaround o Répondre en citant

MINNEAPOLIS -- Chicago manager Robin Ventura is no longer surprised when Jose Abreu hits a long home run or does something else spectacular. Abreu hit his major league-leading 30th homer and drove in three runs, leading the White Sox past the Minnesota Twins 9-5 on Friday night. "I think were past the point of unexpected with him," Ventura said. "You just expect him to be in the middle of things when its happening." Abreu had two hits and scored twice. The Cuban rookie has 77 RBIs -- Detroits Miguel Cabrera began the day leading the majors with 80. Fellow slugger and teammate Adam Dunn is even more impressed with Abreu than his manager. "Baseballs been around a long time and theres been a lot of rookies come up but for him to do what hes done, I dont think anybody expected that," Dunn said. "Am I surprised by it? Not really." The White Sox said in research by the Elias Sports Bureau that Abreus 89 games are the third fastest in major league history to reach 30 home runs. He also joined Jose Canseco and Tony Oliva as the only Cuban-born rookies to hit 30 homers. Alexei Ramirez and Tyler Flowers also homered for the White Sox. Dayan Viciedo tied a career high with four of Chicagos 17 hits. John Danks (9-6), the subject of recent trade rumours, gave up four runs over seven innings. Oswaldo Arcia and Josh Willingham homered for Minnesota, which has lost 10 of its last 13 home games. Abreu drove a hanging curveball from Kevin Correia (5-13) into the bullpen in left-centre field to give Chicago a 3-0 lead in the first inning. "The ball was flying everywhere. Bloops, blasts, the whole package," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said. The White Sox have won six of their last nine. Danks set down 12 batters in a row before Chris Colabello lined two-run single in the sixth. Heading into the start, Danks was 0-6 with a 6.18 ERA in his last eight games against Minnesota. An early three-run blast from Abreu sure helps in forgetting about some of those trade rumours. "I dont get caught up in any of that, I really dont," Danks said. "Ive heard some things about the rumours and stuff out there. I have no control over that. Im going to be in Chicago hopefully my whole career, but if something happens well cross that bridge when we get there." After Kurt Suzuki had a sacrifice fly in the Twins second, Ramirez opened the third with a home run off the facing of the upper deck in left. Flowers sent a drive off the upper deck to start the seventh, one of his three hits. Correia, also mentioned in trade speculation, lasted just four innings for the second consecutive start. Watching those balls fly over the fence and the bloopers find open space wasnt any fun for him. "Thats two bad starts in a row. I need to get on another good run here," Correia said. NOTES: Twins star Joe Mauer began hitting soft toss in the batting cage as he works his way back from an oblique strain. ... Viciedo has three four-hit games in his career. ... The Twins recalled LHP Logan Darnell to make his first big league start on Saturday in place of the injured Kyle Gibson (back). Gibson hopes to start Tuesdays game in Kansas City. Darnell will face All-Star Chris Sale (9-1, 2.03). ... To make room for Darnell, Minnesota optioned SS Jorge Polanco to Double-A New Britain. Justin Turner Jersey . Fourteen players were suspended last summer by Major League Baseball as part of the Biogenesis drug scandal, ranging from All-Stars to also-rans. Maury Wills Jersey . Charlottetown scored four times in the third period en route to a 5-2 win over the defending champion Halifax Mooseheads on Friday. http://www.dodgersteamproshop.com/Dodgers-Rich-Hill-Kids-Jersey/ . After rookie right-hander Alex Colome excelled in a 5-2 victory in the opener, the Rays fell to Chris Tillman and the Orioles 4-1 on Friday night. Yasmani Grandal Jersey .Best moustache: How can we not give this to Lanny McDonald? Check out the duster for yourself. Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey . -- During Kansas shootaround on Wednesday before the Jayhawks faced Oklahoma, coach Bill Self told Wayne Selden Jr.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Kyrie Irving had 17 points and 12 assists to spoil the homecoming for Evan Turner as Cleveland beat the Philadelphia 76ers 104-93 on Monday night in an exhibition game played at Value City Arena on the Ohio State campus. Turner, who had 14 points, was the national player of the year for the Buckeyes as a junior in 2010 before deciding to enter the NNBA Draft, where he was the second overall selection.dddddddddddd The Cavs (4-2) pulled away with the aid of a technical given to Philadelphias Royce White after he picked up his fifth foul with 8:57 remaining. He was ejected and Matthew Dellavedova made three free throws for a 78-74 lead. Tristan Thompson had 15 points and 16 rebounds for Cleveland. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Garde Gauchère de Grèce Index du Forum -> Bâtiment principal -> Annonces & projets Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange